Dear diary

Dear diary

It is dinner time and tonight we are having Fluffy red apples I have a feeling they’re mouldy but I hope not. I asked my mum why they’re fluffy but she didn’t answer. Tomorrow is my   Birthday and I’m so excited I can’t wait! I wonder what I’m getting. For dinner I hope you’re not having green and Yellow fluffy apples. It was the next day but I don’t remember going to sleep I tried to get up but I couldn’t I felt like I was concreted to the floor. I looked at my body and there was a scooter.

3 thoughts on “Dear diary

1. Hello, “fluffy” is an interesting description for an apple, but if you thought they were mouldy, then, I’m thinking fluffy isn’t a good thing. As you also couldn’t move when you woke up, I’m thinking they must have been very bad apples; I’m glad I didn’t have any for my dinner. I liked how you indicated how excited you were about your birthday and, as a reader, I was expecting you to jump out of bed with excitement the next morning. Instead you created mystery by not being able to move. Well done.