The Holiday

It was my birthday and I was so excited, We’re going on a holiday to Rio. I packed mini stuff  like miniature pencils miniature books. I tried to put the mini suitcase in my pocket but it didn’t fit so if only I was a little bit smaller it would’ve worked perfectly but I tried tried tried and tried before I broke my pocket I was sad so I decided not to go on a holiday for my birthday just stay home. But my mum and dad said you have to come it’s your birthday so I did I had so much fun and I was glad I did it was amazing .

2 thoughts on “The Holiday

1. Congratulations on your response to this week’s challenge Lily. Wow! A holiday to Rio sounds amazing! I’m glad your parents talked you into going. Remember to re-read your writing before you publish so you can edit for meaning, and punctuation (or ask a friend to help you). Accurate punctuation helps your reader to understand your writing.😊

2. I like the way your story is all about small things, Lily. You have thought about lots of things that can be ‘mini’. You describe the frustration of not being able to pack everything you want very well, so that when you tell us you decided not to go on holiday because you couldn’t pack everything, we believe you.